- E-books can be browsed or searched by title, author or keywords.
- When you have found the item you are looking for, select your preferred format (EPUB or PDF) from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on “Add to Cart”. You can add as many titles are you like on a single order.
- E-books are offered in two formats: PDF or EPUB.
- PDF provides a fixed layout, meaning that the electronic text appears identical to the print and the page does not adapt to fit the screen of various devices.
- EPUB provides reflowable content, meaning that the text adapts to fit the screen of various mobile devices.
- Due to the complex nature of the WHO Classification of Tumours books, we highly recommend viewing these titles on a device that is tablet-size or larger.
- Prices are the same regardless of format, i.e. whether EPUB or PDF.
- Discounted prices are automatically offered to customers in developing countries.
- Discounted prices are also offered for e-book top-up (i.e. if you are purchasing an e-book version of the same title you have previously bought in print).
- If this is your first time buying a particular title (i.e. you have not previously purchased the print version of the same book), select from either the EPUB or PDF options.
If you have previously bought a title in print, select from either the “EPUB Top-Up” or “PDF Top-Up” options to receive a discounted price. IARC will verify previous print purchase.
- All e-books (PDF and EPUB) in the WHO Classification of Tumours series are copyright-protected with Adobe Digital Rights Management (DRM). They are readable with Adobe Digital Editions for PC and Mac, or using Adobe Digital Editions-compatible programs on most mobile devices, except for Kindle.
- Please thoroughly review instructions for downloading and accessing your DRM'ed e-books before purchasing and ensure that your device is compatible with Adobe Digital Editions. See the full list of Adobe Digital Editions supported devices.
- To view the titles in your shopping cart, click on the “Cart” icon on the top right of the screen.
- Verify that you have selected the correct titles, quantities, and formats.
- If you have selected an incorrect format for a title, delete the item from your shopping cart and reselect the item in the correct format from the catalogue.
- When you are ready to proceed with payment, click on the “Checkout” link in the shopping cart. You will then be prompted for your billing and credit card information.
All publications are priced in euros (EUR). The conversion rate into your local currency will be determined by your credit card service.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
Upon payment, you will receive an order confirmation by email, with a link and instructions for downloading your e-book. Please ensure that you follow the download instructions carefully.